BISMARCK, N.D. — The North Dakota Army National Guard’s Recruiting and Retention Battalion will host Northern Cass (NC) Military Career Expo Day, May 2, at Northern Cass School, Hunter, N.D. Purpose of the event is to highlight the diverse career fields offered by Army National Guard membership to area high school students.
This event will showcase key job skills including air defense artillery, information technology, engineering, vehicle maintenance, and military police. The event also includes Veterans appreciation and recognition. Command Sgt. Maj. Eric Binstock, N.D. Army National Guard state command sergeant major, will welcome each group of students.
Media is invited to cover this event.
Schedule of Events
WHAT: Northern Cass (NC) Military Career Expo
WHO: Students from Northern Cass, from Hillsboro, Hope-Page, Maple Valley schools.
WHEN: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., May 2
- 8:30-9:15 a.m. Command Sgt. Maj. Eric Binstock welcomes NC students.
- 9:15-10:15 a.m. NC Freshmen and sophomores visit job demonstration stations.
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. NC Junior and seniors visit stations.
- 11:00-11:10 a.m. Binstock welcomes Hillsboro and Hope-Page students.
- 11:15-12:15 p.m. Hillsboro and Hope-Page students visit stations.
- 12:20-12:55 p.m. Binstock welcomes Maple Valley and Northern Cass Middle School students.
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. Northern Cass hosts Veterans Appreciation Social.
- 1:00-3:00 p.m. Middle School students visit job demonstration stations.
WHY: To showcase Army National Guard career fields.
WHERE: Northern Cass School, 16021 8th Street SE, Hunter, N.D. 58048.
The North Dakota National Guard is a trained and highly motivated force of about 4,000 Citizen-Soldiers and Citizen-Airmen. We are always prepared to provide ready units, individuals and equipment in support of our communities, state and nation. Always ready, always there.