This is a Department of Defense computer system. This computer system, which includes all related equipment, networks and network devices (specifically including access to the Internet), are provided only for official U.S.
1. The North Dakota National Guard Web Site is provided as a public service by the by the Public Affairs Department and the Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management for Command, Control, Communication, and Computers.
2. Information presented on The North Dakota National Guard Web Site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of
most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or
change information, to cause damage, or to deny service to authorized users.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in
accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure